We will not sell, share or trade our donors’ names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors in the name of other organizations. This policy applies to all information received by Andrew Wommack Ministries, both online and offline, on any Platform (“Platform”, includes the Andrew Wommack Ministries and Charis Bible College website and mobile applications), as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications.
Acceptance of Terms
The Information We Collect
AWM and Charis collect the following types of information, both directly from you and indirectly through the collection of information by third-party service providers and advertising partners (together, “Partners”).
1. Personal Information
Examples of different purposes for which we may collect Personal Information include, but are not limited to:
- The registration process for AWM and/or Charis website accounts, events, product orders, ARMI membership, partner sign-ups, and Charis Bible College applications for enrollment;
- Donations made to AWM and/or Charis;
- Job applications; and
- Voluntarily submissions to AWM and/or Charis requesting information about our products and services, signing up to receive information from us, or sending us an e-mail.
2. Non-Personal Information
In addition to the Personal Information, we may collect additional information that does not personally identify you (collectively, “Non-Personal Information”). Non-Personal Information may information collected:
a. From Your Activity. Information that we may automatically collect when you visit, access, and/or use the Platform, including, but not limited to your IP address, Internet service provider, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, which sections of the you visit, number of links you click while on the Platform, search terms, operating system, and technical information about your mobile device.
Do Not Track (“DNT”). AWM and Charis assume no responsibility for responding to “Do Not Track” web browser signals. Consult external website polices regarding their responses to DNT signals.
AWM and/or Charis has entered into agreements with certain Partners to deliver relevant, user-target, non-intrusive advertising to help promote AWM and Charis events and services. These Partners do not have access to any Personal Information and only access Non-Personal Information. These Partners have their own policies that should be reviewed in connection with your use of AWM and/or Charis websites. Partners include, but are not limited to:
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
b. From You. Information that you voluntarily provide to us that does not identify you personally.
The Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Advertising Companies
How We Use and Share the Information
We use the Personal Information and the other information to process your donations, solicit your feedback, inform you about our products, events, and services, communicate information and ministry updates to you, and process product orders.
We may also use and/or share the Personal Information and other information as described below:
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance and marketing services. These other companies will have access to the Personal Information and the other information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand visitors to our site and our products and services, we may analyze the other information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve our ministry, products and services. This aggregate information does not identify individuals personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our ministry, products, and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of the Personal Information and other information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, or other companies under common control with us.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Personal Information and the other information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of AWM, Charis, or others.
Accessing and Modifying Information and Communication Preferences
Upon request, AWM and/or Charis will grant individuals reasonable access to Personal Information that we hold about them. For example, visitors to the Platform who have provided Personal Information to us may review and/or make changes to the same by contacting AWM or Charis. In addition, individuals may manage their receipt of marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any AWM or Charis marketing e-mail or by following the instructions found on the Platform. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
How We Protect the Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information and other information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Platform may not be secure and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Important Notices to Non-U.S. Residents
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who have an established business relationship with AWM or Charis may choose to opt out of our sharing your Personal Information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and (1) you wish to opt out; or (2) you wish to request certain information regarding our disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for the direct marketing purposes, please contact us as described in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
How to Contact Us
- postal mail to: Privacy Administrator, Andrew Wommack Ministries, PO Box , Colorado Springs, CO