We will not sell, share, or trade the names or personal information of our donors with any other entity or send mailings to our donors in the name of other organizations.
Acceptance of Terms
The Information We Collect
AWM collects the following types of information—directly from you and indirectly through third-party service providers and advertising partners (collectively, “Partners”).
Examples of different purposes for which we may collect personal information include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The registration process for AWM website accounts, events, product orders, newsletters, memberships, and partner sign-ups
- Donations made to AWM or its affiliates
- Job applications submitted to AWM
- Voluntary submissions to AWM requesting information about our products and services, signing up to receive information from us, or sending us an email
In addition to personal information, we may collect additional information that does not personally identify you (i.e., “non-personal information”). Non-personal information may be collected as follows:
- From Your Activity. This is information that we may automatically collect when you visit, access, or use the Platforms, including, but not limited to, your IP address, internet service provider, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, which sections or features of the Platforms you visit, number of links you click while on a Platform, search terms used, operating system, and technical information about your client computing device.
Note: AWM assumes no responsibility for responding to Do Not Track (DNT) web browser signals. Consult external website polices regarding their response to DNT signals.
AWM has entered into agreements with certain partners to deliver relevant, user-targeted, non-intrusive advertising to help promote AWM events and services. These partners do not have access to any personal information and only access to non-personal information. They have their own policies that should be reviewed in connection with your use of the Platforms. Partners include, but are not limited to, Google Analytics.
The Information Collected by or Through Third-party Advertising Companies
How We Use and Share the Information
We use personal and non-personal information to process your donations, solicit your feedback, inform you about our products, events, and services, communicate information and ministry updates to you, and process product orders.
We may also use or share personal information and other information as described below:
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance and marketing services. These other companies will have access to personal and other information—only as necessary— to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand visitors to the Platforms, we may analyze other information in aggregate form to operate, maintain, manage, and improve our company, products, and services. This aggregate information does not identify individuals personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics to describe our company, products, and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all personal information and other information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, or other companies under common control.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose personal information and other information (a) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or (b) whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable (for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of AWM or other affiliated entities).
Accessing and Modifying Information and Communication Preferences
Upon request, AWM and/or Charis will grant individuals reasonable access to Personal Information that we hold about them. For example, visitors to the Platform who have provided Personal Information to us may review and/or make changes to the same by contacting AWM or Charis. In addition, individuals may manage their receipt of marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any AWM or Charis marketing e-mail or by following the instructions found on the Platform. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
How We Protect the Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect personal information and other information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use encryption, where possible, to keep your data private while in transit. We cannot guarantee that the information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the public internet. Email sent to or from the Platform may not be secure, and you should, therefore, take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
We review our methods of information collection, storage, and processing, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems.
We restrict access to personal information to necessary employees or contractors who need the information for processing. Anyone with this access is subject to strict confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who have an established business relationship with AWM may choose to opt out of our sharing of your personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and wish to (a) opt out or (b) request certain information regarding our disclosure of your personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes, please contact us as described in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
Effective date: June 26, 2018
- Postal mail to Privacy Administrator,
Andrew Wommack Ministries, PO Box 3333,
Colorado Springs, CO