Make a Non-monetary Donation
Did you know that you can sow noncash gifts into the kingdom? These gifts include property such as cars, recreational vehicles, jewelry, collectibles, real estate, and more.
Andrew Wommack Ministries has partnered with the iDonate Foundation to make it easy for you to give non-monetary items. For most noncash gifts, iDonate will sell the item and give the proceeds to Andrew Wommack Ministries. Certain types of gifts, such as stocks, IRAs, charitable annuities, and legacy planning gifts, will be accepted directly through our ministry. Your gifts become an investment in eternity by helping Andrew Wommack Ministries bring the Word of God to those who need it the most.
To donate your noncash item, please fill out the form below. If you have questions about these giving options, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do we accept
- Passenger vehicles
- Precious metal bullion
- 14k gold jewelry and precious stones
- Gift cards ($25 and up; must be an accepted company)
- Small, light, recent model electronics
- Large quantities of business inventory overstock
- Boats, RVs, ATVs and other recreational vehicles
- Real estate
- Business interests
- Other donations with a resale value of $250 or more
- Furniture, exercise equipment, and home appliances
- Pianos and organs
- Outdated medical equipment
- Large electronics (including most printers, scanners, desktop computers, TVs and VCRs)
- Timeshares and cemetery plots
- Anything you would see in a thrift store (books, housewares, apparel)
- Anything considered objectionable at the discretion of iDonate foundation (including pornographic or illegal items)
Andrew Wommack Ministries is managing the donation of stocks, IRAs, charitable annuities, and other legacy planning gifts directly through our ministry. For questions or more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Stock and mutual funds (publicly traded securities)
- IRAs, 401(k)s, retirement plans
- Charitable gift annuities
- Life insurance
- Charitable trusts
- Wire transfers
- Donor advised funds
- Beneficiary designations
Tax ID for Andrew Wommack Ministries: EIN 84-0780017
Andrew Wommack Ministries was awarded 4 out of 4 stars by Charity Navigator for exceptional financial stewardship and organization accountability & transparency.
Please know we appreciate every donation inquiry. For tax purposes, we cannot guarantee a certain tax deduction or processing timeframe. The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an independent attorney or tax advisor.